At Heartland Christian Center, we love and care for our families and kids. Your well-being and safety matters to us. Here are the precautions we are taking in our facilities, Kidzone areas, and common areas to make sure we are diligent in the health and safety of our kids and employees.
1. Our team will be consistently cleaning high-contact places (e.g. common areas, toilets, door handles) to ensure all environments remain clean.
2. Extra Hand sanitizers will be provided in common areas for your use.
3. In our Kidzone, as is our standard protocol, we will continue to clean all our toys and surfaces throughout the day, and after transitions. Tables, toys, playsets, and chairs are all sanitized prior to each service, and throughout the day. Any toy that is witnessed going into a child’s mouth, is immediately removed from the play space and is set to be sanitized before returning to the classroom. All toys, gaming controls, and hard surfaces are sanitized prior to and following each service.
4. We will not be giving high fives or handshakes to one another. Instead we will encourage each other with a wave and a smile.
5. All Heartland as well as Kidzone activities will continue as normal. We will continue to work with local organizations and school systems to stay prepared and will communicate any changes as needed.
With all of this in mind, we encourage you to take precautions to keep yourself and others safe. You can help stop the spread of the coronavirus in the following ways:
• Stay home when you or family members are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
• Get in the habit of not touching your face so often.
• If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved and take any necessary precautions.